Like in a first part of a Bad Ice Cream Game you need to collect all fruits and avoid all the enemies on your way through the game. If you don’t like to play agains your PC call a friend and play against each other, it is much more fun that way!
How To Play
- Player 1 uses the Arrow keys and Player 2 uses the WASD keys to control the Ice Cream.
- Player 1 create or break the ice using the “Space” key and player 2 using the “F” key.
Tips and Tricks
- You can pause, turn the music or sound on/off in the match.
- Break the ice to create a way to pick up fruit but don’t encounter the enemy.
- Create ice blocks to block enemies when they come near you.
- Observe closely and dodge terrain-based traps on each map.